Thursday, December 27

The Mind of a Child...

Here's blog entry #2

I've had so much free time since work has fallen through for me this month. I don't even know what to do with myself.

Photography has always been a medium I've avoided for some reason. Probably just intimidated by it. So in all of this newfound leisure, I have been taking tons of photos. I'll try to post some of those in the future. I really have no clue what I'm doing, but it's fun to try something new.

I've also been making toys. Little felted animals made from old sweaters. A tribute to mama Muffy, I suppose. I'd like to think she'd be proud of my efforts.


Sweater Cat and two owls

Owls

Ok. That's it for tonight. Maybe next time I'll write something more pleasing to read.

1 comment:

charlotte said...

O, how I do love these! and of course, you too, sweet Maggie...so thrilled and happy to see this excellent beginning and window to your inspired, creative musings. Nicely done! xoxoxoC